Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Procrastination

Todays blog is brought to you by the word "Procrastination".  Sitting on my desk in my office at home is this lovely binder of questions and forms to complete to start the application for adoption.  Every day that binder is staring me down....saying hey why don't you come over here and fill me out. 

I don't know why I am being so lazy about completing this, just looking at it reminds me of what has brought me this far.  Makes me angry that I have no choice but to do this...makes me angry about my infertility journey...makes me mad that I again have to shell out thousands of dollars just to have a kid...makes me angry that people who don't deserve children can pop them out like pez dispensers...and then end up with little devil children .

Ok thats my rant for today.  People I want to punch in the face...well its that people who can pop kids out like pez dispensers.

Take Care

Staceylee

2 comments:

  1. I agree Stacey!!! They deserved to be punched in the face. Hang in there! I <3 u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Stacey...just thinking of you yesterday! Take all the time you need to fill in your binder...its more than just another item on your to do list. And yeah, give that lady a sucker punch for me too...

    ReplyDelete