Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Its ready to go

Well it's been a while since I posted here.  I have been preoccupied with crafting and my new blog,  http://www.staceyleecraftspot.blogspot.com/  and of course all the adoption paper work.  However I am excited to say I have finished every bit of paperwork, picture album and even the birth mom letter.  I even trucked it downtown on Monday the coldest day ever to get our police checks and then off to the Dr's for our medical.  I am now waiting for one teeny tiny thing, our marriage certificate.  We have some how lost our original in our last move and I had to order a new one from BC.  So praying it arrives this week so I can go down to adoption options and drop off my paper work. 

I'm getting so excited.  I can't believe we finally get this adoption stuff started. 

Well thats all.  Just a quick little blurb.

Take Care Everyone

Staceylee

1 comment:

  1. Was just thinking of you! So glad all is getting in place...take care.

    ReplyDelete